KA Games is a boutique marketing and PR agency specialising in Video Games. We're a plug-in marketing team that works along side development to craft a campaign that is as unique as their game. Our focus is on PC, Console and VR titles - everything from PC building simulations to peaceful paper plane adventures. Sound good? Get in touch!
Korina is an award-winning video game marketer with more than 10 years of industry experience with some of the world’s largest game publishers including Bethesda, Ubisoft and Square Enix. In this time she has worked in community, PR, product and brand management – giving her well-rounded knowledge of the marketing mix.
Senior Marketing Manager
With her experience of managing a wide range of brands and products, Kat brings her strategic mind and experience to KA Games; creating marketing campaigns based on knowledge of client objectives and market trends. Kat Streams regularly on Twitch to the dedicated community she has built. Sharing her passion for games and gaining valuable consumer insight.
For the last 7 years Simon has worked in consumer marketing outside of gaming and created GlesGames, Glasgow’s #1 gaming social which boasts hundreds of attendees a year and has appeared on the likes of Vice's Waypoint and PCGamesN.
His passion for gaming and knowledge of consumer marketing means he can execute campaigns with enthusiasm and expertise.
A social media whiz, Twitch Streamer and Chronic Illness Activist, Kii is a passionate gamer and is the backbone of the team, offering community management and admin assistance. Her experience as a streamer and MMO guild leader gives her unique insight into community management tools and strategy.
- Marketing campaign planning and execution
- First party relationship management - Nintendo, Xbox and PlayStation
- Product and sales presentation creation
- Publisher pitch creation and reviews
- Store page creation and optimisation
- Crafting a voice and visual identity for your game
- Identifying key selling points
- Asset planning and production
- Communication planning
- Press releases
- Preview/Review guides
- News seeding and feature pitching
- Outreach to creators on YouTube, Twitch, Mixer and Caffeine.tv
- Influencer campaign management
- Pitching and partnerships
- Event planning and management
- Exhibition stand management and staffing
- Trade show appointment booking
- Talent sourcing
- Content planning
- Discord, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram channel growth and management
- Online customer journey mapping
- Website content and creation
- Campaign management from start to funded
- Production scheduling and planning
- Network marketing and PR to drive awareness
- Backer blog writing
- Trailer production